Why we can help you ...
In Glass Design came about from a vision I had over 15 years ago.
I spent 8 frustrating years working for other glass companies and came to realise that none of them really understood what their customers wanted. They cared less and less about individual customers and more about mass production and installation.
That's why I started In Glass Design so that I could use my design, manufacturing and installation skills to give customers exactly what they wanted.
I'm a strong believer that a glass feature designed well and manufactured and installed to the highest standard will transform your home.
Our strength is being able to conceptualise your vision for you, whether it be as simple as the right colour selection or printed design for a glass splashback, frameless glass specifications or designing a master piece for your house or commercial space. Our team can make sure you get outstanding results, maximising the value of your biggest asset without costing you the earth.
In Glass Design has been setup to give you experts, who you can trust to give you affordable glass features for your home or project, that you'll love.
'Together we will get your place finished off with a beautiful glass feature ...'
Deciding who to use for your glass feature is a big decision and is worth considering. Over the last 14 years one thing that I've noticed is that not all glass companies are the same.
Our commitment to you is to give you exceptional service and outstanding quality in the design, manufacture and installation of your glass feature.
'The 5 Reasons why we can help finish off your place with a beautiful glass feature ...'
||You get access to over 14 years expertise, experience and knowledge in designing, manufacturing and installing glass features.|
In Glass Design specialise in glass splashbacks, frameless shower screens, feature glass, printed and etched glass and have designed, manufactured and installed 1,000's of glass features over the last 14 years. We are commercial glass artists and not just another glass company.
We also work on large projects designing, manufacturing and installing glass artwork in places like The Palazzo Versace in Surfers Paradise , Urban Art Project at South Bank, the Ambiance building at Burleigh and many more.
We use this expertise, experience and knowledge to help you get a beautiful glass feature that finishes off your home or project brilliantly ...
||You get expert design advice, for free, as part of your glass feature design consultation.|
One of our commercial glass designers, with over 20 years of design experience, will help you decide on the best colour, design and lighting as well as the right layout and glass to use.
We also have a state of the art showroom, in Nerang on the Gold Coast, where you can come and see all the different options you have available.
You can now have many different effects and designs printed and etched onto your glass feature and In Glass Design specialise in those effects.
In Glass Design is not like any another glass company. We are commercial glass artists that specialise in printing designs and digital images onto glass. We have access to thousands of different images and photos or can design a unique image for you and then print or paint it onto your glass. We can also put any pattern onto your glass using etching and painting techniques developed over the last decade to create that individual feel.
The opportunities are endless and In Glass Design can use their 20 years' experience as commercial glass artists to help you come up with a design that will finish off your home or project perfectly ...
||Your glass is manufactured and installed following our unique 5 step process. This process has been developed over the last 14 years to make sure your glass is manufactured and installed to the highest quality following these 5 steps ...|
1. First your glass is laser measured and cut to your size using the latest computer system and CNC process to make sure it is highly accurate and will fit perfectly once it is installed ...
2. The edge of the glass is polished and then toughened by being heated up to 620 degrees Celsius making it 500% stronger and meeting Australian standards. This means your glass will last and won't chip or smash easily. It's then primed and etched ready for painting as required so that the paint will stick to it giving it a great colour that last for years ...
3. You glass is then coated, as required, by our in house experts with high quality coatings that's specifically designed for glass that has been heat tested and is highly specialised. Once painted it is left to dry to make sure it hardens so it doesn't scratch during installation ...
4. Then a 7-point quality check is completed on your glass to make sure it has been manufactured to the highest standard and is ready for installation. Then once it has passed our quality checks one of our fitting team will call you to arrange a time for your installation at your convince ...
5. One of our friendly fitting team will come to your home and install your glass feature. They'll explain what they're going to do and will complete your installation to a high standard making sure everything is clean and tidy before they leave and that you are happy with your installation ...
||And you'll get great value for money. Because you're buying direct from the designer, installer and manufacturer you will save yourself money. Our systems and processes are set up to make sure you get a competitive quote. So not only do you get a great glass feature of the highest standard you'll also get it at a competitive price, giving you great value for money ...|
We aim to be one step above your normal glass company. Our exceptional service and outstanding quality are built with YOU in mind. We do everything in our power to ensure your glass feature is designed, manufactured and installed exactly to your satisfaction. And we do everything to ensure you're completely delighted with it.
Call 07 5502 0744 now and talk with an expert or click on one of the links above to find out more about how we can help you ...
"We are very happy with the finished product. We get comments all the time. I would recommend In Glass Design no problem ..." -Clive, Carrara